Friday, January 1, 2016

Friday's Book Beginning's

Friday's Book Beginning's
Hello ladies and gents and welcome to this Friday's Book Beginning's. A weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader where we go to page 56 in our book and share a teaser and our thoughts/expectations of the book.
So, without further ado:
The book I have started reading just this very day in fact is entitled Deadly Sweet Lies by Erica Cameron
.


"The burn around your wrist."

My left hand automatically moves to cover my right wrist. I don't say anything, but I don't think she expects me to. She sucks her lips in, her eyes darting away for a moment, but all I read in the gesture is regret and pain.



I am not really sure what I expect with this book. I requested it from netgalley, and I randomly chose it out of my TBR pile because it was going to archive soon. I will say that that quote alone has increased my curiosity of the book. And I hope that it will exceed my expectations. Skimming through the book it looked like it was going to be well written and it looked like it would keep me on my toes. Two things that are a must in any good book.

That's all from me this week, Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ENJOY your book.

    Happy New Year and Happy Reading.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete